Last updated: November 22, 2022
This document describes our policies and procedures with regards to the collection, use and disclosure of the information that you share with us on our Site: response.com and its associated Applications.
If you purchase any service on this web site, you also agree with the General Conditions of Sales (GCS)
1 Interpretation, Definitions and scope
The words with an initial letter capitalised have the meanings defined below. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- User : refers to any visitor, individual or professional, accessing the reponse.com service ,regardless of the medium used via the Website and/or the Applications made available.
- Individual Advertiser: refers to any natural person, of legal age who acts exclusively for private purposes, established in one of the countries listed in this document and who has posted an Advertisement on the Site. All Individual Advertisers must create an account on the Website in order to submit and manage their Advertisement(s).
- Professional Advertiser: designates any legal person who places an Advertisement on the Site and/or on the Application. The legal person must carry out a commercial, industrial, craft or liberal activity on a regular basis and established in one of the countries listed in this document.
- Advertiser: generally designates an Individual Advertiser and/or Professional Advertiser. Sometimes referred to as You.
- Advertisement or Ad(s): refers to all the elements and data (textual, visual, photographs, sound, drawings, images, links), submitted by an Advertiser under his exclusive editorial responsibility, with the objective of buying, renting or selling a property on the Website reponse.com and its Applications. Advertisements might be referred to as Ad or Ads in this document.
- Applications : designates the Reponse.com applications which can be downloaded free of charge on a telephone equipped with the Android operating system from the “Google Play Store”, and/or the equivalent application on iPhone, iPad or other equipped with the iOS operating system and downloadable from the “App Store” from the Apple company.
- Account : refers to the free space that any Advertiser must create on the Website reponse.com or on the Applications. The Advertiser must connect from the Website and/or from the Application, in order to manage, update, modify, view or publish their advertisements, subscribe to one or more paid option(s).
- User : designates any visitor, having access to the reponse.com service from the various media.
- Client: designates a User and/or an Advertiser.
- Customer service : designates the Exins service from which the Advertiser can obtain any additional information for the creation of his account or the use of the service. This service is accessible by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service Reponse.com: refers to all the services made available to Users and/or Advertisers on the Website and the Applications. The use of the Website and the Applications is described in our General Conditions of Use (GCU).
- Site: website reponse.com and/or associated Applications. Sometimes referred to as Platform.
- Package: A package designates a set of features for the advertisement to be published by the user at a predefined price. The flat rate can be applied to the purchase of a single listing (“Unique Flat Rate”) with a predefined duration or the purchase of a set of ads with a monthly payment (“Monthly Packages” sometimes referred to as “Monthly Plan”).
- Option: An option is a paid service allowing to highlight an Ad. The options are described in the chapter “Packages and Options” and also detailed here: Options
- GCS : designates the General Conditions of Sale
- GCU: designates these General Conditions of Use.
- Social Networks: in the context of these GCU, Social Networks means online applications such as Google, Facebook and LinkedIN.
- Exins (Us, We, The Company): refers to the company Exins Osauhing, publisher and operator of the Website and the Applications, with a capital of 10,000 euros, registered in the “Trade and Companies Register” of Tallinn/Estonia under number 16576601, whose registered office is located at Lasnamäe tn 4a- 20, Tallinn 11412, Estonia. Intra-community VAT number: EE102540439
- Cookies: are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Partner sites: The following sites are considered as partner sites: Unbien.fr, FranceResidence.fr EtreLoger.fr BienDeFrance.fr all.immo unbien.pro monbien.pro
- Device: means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a tablet.
- Personal Data: is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data: refers to data collected automatically on the Site, either generated by the use of our Service or from the Systems (for example, the number of visits to a page, or the location).
2 Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
2.1 Types of Data Collected
2.1.1 Personal Data
While connecting to our Site using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data (Such as messaging data, or other information)
2.1.2 Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically by our platform on response.com when using our Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your browser type and version, Your Device's IP address (Internet Protocol). If connected on a Mobile device or a Tablet, in addition to this data, we might also collect Your device ID, Operating System, The browser manufacturer and other diagnostic data.
While visiting our Site, we might also collect the time you spend on each page, the pages visited and the time and date of these visits.
Usage Data Transformation: Some data collected from your device might be used to estimate other information such as your location for statistical purposes. In the cas of location, the information extracted is the closest city.
2.1.3 Social Media Services collected information.
As detailed in the GCU (General Conditions of Usage), Individual Users and Individual Advertisers have the possibility to connect to our Service through a Social Media Platform. We are supporting three Social Media Platform login services:
When you register through one of the above third-party services, you login as if you were connecting to the service itself, once connected the third party service will share with us the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email adresse
- Telephone number if available
When you register or connect through these third-party services, You grant us access to the Personal data mentioned above. We may collect this Personal data associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account.
2.1.4 Cookies and other tracking techniques
Tracking technologies used are cookies, tags, beacons, and scripts to collect, improve and analyse Our Services. The technologies We use may include:
- Web Beacons. These are small electronic files known as web beacons (sometimes referred to as single-pixel gifs or clear gifs) that help the Company generate Analytic related data. This data helps us count the number of connections to our Site, number of pages visited in total and per User but can also be used to measure if an email has been opened or not. We collect this data to improve our Services and anticipate the popularity of the Services we offer. With this information we can increase the power of the Systems on which our Services are running in order to make the experience very smooth on our Site.
There are 2 types of Cookies, "Session" or "Persistent" Cookies. Session Cookies will be deleted when the browser you used to access our Services is closed. Persistent Cookies will remain on Your Device even if You close your browser. Our Site use both type of Cookies and are grouped as below:
- Essential cookies: are necessary for technical reasons. Without them, this website may not function properly.
- Functional cookies: are necessary for specific functionalities on the website. Without them, some features won't function properly and give unexpected results.
- Analytical cookies: allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
- Marketing cookies: allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.
- Targeting Advertisement cookies: allow us to personalise your experience using google adsense.
3 List of Cookies used
T1 means Tier 1 Cookies: This means the Site creates the cookie(s).
T2 means Tier 2 Cookies: These cookies are created by a third party, another company that offers services that we integrated in our Platform. (Such as LinkedIn login, or Google analytics).
- Necessary Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with our services through the Site and to enable You to use some of the advanced features we have implemented. We need them to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of Your account. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We require them to help you navigate the Site and secure your access.
- Optional purpose: We implemented these cookies to deliver advanced features and to be able to get information about what is happening on the Site. For example we calculate the number of users connected in each country, and we use this information to add more resources so that you can access the Site seamlessly.
For more information about the cookies we use , read the list in the chapter “List of Cookies used” in the current document.
3.1 Use of Your Personal Data
- Provide and maintain the Service on the Site, this includes the monitoring of the usage of our Services.
- Manage Your Account: When you register on our Site, you share with us some of your personal information. This information helps us identify you and allows you to use the service. With this specific Personal Data You provide, we can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- Performance of the contract between You and the Company: If you buy a Service on our Platform, we have the obligation to deliver the Service to you. In order to do so, we need to comply with the specifications of the service you purchased. This is a contract with Us through the Service and we need to identify You to deliver it accordingly.
- To be able to contact You: For different reasons we might need to contact you with regards to your interaction in the Site or regarding the Services you purchased, updates or informative communications related to the functionalities of our Services, but also for security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their execution of the Service. We might contact You by email or phone calls, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications.
- To provide You with some news: From time to time we launch some Special Offers about our Services or some events we might organise in different countries. These offers are usually specific to your Industry but might be offered across the Site. We will share them with you unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: You might face some challenges or have some questions to ask us about our Services, we will use Your information to attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a restructuring, a reorganisation, a merger a divestiture, a dissolution, or other transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of liquidation or any similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred. In such a situation, we will take required steps to ensure your data is protected.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for multiple other purposes, such as analysing how effective a marketing campaign, for data analysis, identifying usage trends, and to evaluate and improve our Service, security on the Site, marketing and also Your experience.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: In the case we believe that some Services might be of interest to you, we might disclose your information but only with Your consent.
3.2 Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
3.3 Transfer of Your Personal Data
3.4 Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete the Personal Data that We have collected about You. You can do so by connecting on the Site and going to your personal space. (On the left menu at the bottom). We can also assist you to delete Your Personal Data by emailing us at: email@example.com. If you make the request by email, it may take up to two weeks to complete after we verify your identity. The same procedure is immediate when done online
You may update, delete or amend Your information by signing in to Your Account in your personal space. Remember that you have the obligation to remain compliant with our General Conditions of Use to continue to use our Services. That means you must maintain the correct information. Some data can not be changed in your personal space such as your Country, in such a case, please contact us to help you make this modification at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to note that We may have to to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation to do so or lawful basis to do so.
3.5 Disclosure of Your Personal Data
3.5.1 Business Transactions
3.5.2 Law enforcement
The Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by a public authority (such as a court or a government agency).
3.5.3 Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
3.6 Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is critical to Us. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4 Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us immediately at email@example.com. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information. Given that we have decided not to collect dates of birth, you agree not to create an account on the Site if you are under 18 or under the legal age of majority in your country.
5 Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
8 List of Cookies used
- Essential cookies: These cookies are at the heart of our Site to control its operation and executions. The system would simply not work without.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are critical for some of the functionalities and the coherence of the system would be unknown without these cookies.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies help analyse the behaviour of the platform and give the data required to anticipate the load and distribution of the traffic. The platform is a multi country platform and Analytics helps us understand the usage per country and demography.
- Marketing cookies: allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.
- Targeting Advertisement cookies: allow us to personalise your experience using google adsense
T1 means Tier 1 Cookies: This means the Site creates the cookie. T2 means Tier 2 Cookies: This means they are created by a third party, another company that offers services that we integrated in our Platform. (Such as LinkedIn login, or Google analytics).
In the tables below: AWS stands for Amazon Web Services.
9 Contact Us
You can contact us by email to exercise your rights to access, modify and delete data concerning you on the Site. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.